Site Analysis is a powerful tool which provides comprehensive information about the quality of content on your page and website statistics traffic to your site. Vital Webmaster, LLC implements statistics software for your website.
By implementing site analysis you get a whole set of features for the site:
- Precise visitor statistics over a period of time (day/week/month/year).
- Management of web site statistics and all file types (PDF, Image, etc.).
- Web site page classification available (by groups, by subgroups, etc.).
- Geographical Statistics: Classification by continent/country (interactive world map).
- Technical Configuration Statistics: Web browsers, resolution, managed plug-in, etc.).
- What keyword(s) did they type in the search engine?
- Which web site brought the visitor to your web site? Etc.
- How interested are the visitors (number of viewed pages, length of visit, etc.).?
- What’s their resolution (is your web site discouraging visitors from lower resolution systems)?
- Complete and clear statistics about web site discovery: How do visitors come to the web site?
- Visitor Frequency: new visitors, regular (known) visitors, and how often visitors view the web site.
- Clearly Defined Web Site Discovery Tools: Search Engines, Web Sites, Partner Sites, Newsletters and Direct Access
- Able to detect more than 300 internationally-used search engines and keyword associations.
- Visitor Analysis: Statistics for pages where visitors leave the web site and for pages where the visitors enter the web site.
- Receive web site statistics everyday by e-mail, by RSS feed, etc.