Site Analysis is a powerful tool which provides comprehensive information about the quality of content on your page and website statistics traffic to your site. Vital Webmaster, LLC implements statistics software for your website.
By implementing site analysis you get a whole set of features for the site:
- Precise visitor statistics over a period of time (day/week/month/year).
- Management of web site statistics and all file types (PDF, Image, etc.).
- Web site page classification available (by groups, by subgroups, etc.).
- Geographical Statistics: Classification by continent/country (interactive world map).
- Technical Configuration Statistics: Web browsers, resolution, managed plug-in, etc.).
- What keyword(s) did they type in the search engine?
- Which web site brought the visitor to your web site? Etc.
- How interested are the visitors (number of viewed pages, length of visit, etc.).?
- What’s their resolution (is your web site discouraging visitors from lower resolution systems)?
- Complete and clear statistics about web site discovery: How do visitors come to the web site?
- Visitor Frequency: new visitors, regular (known) visitors, and how often visitors view the web site.
- Clearly Defined Web Site Discovery Tools: Search Engines, Web Sites, Partner Sites, Newsletters and Direct Access
- Able to detect more than 300 internationally-used search engines and keyword associations.
- Visitor Analysis: Statistics for pages where visitors leave the web site and for pages where the visitors enter the web site.
- Receive web site statistics everyday by e-mail, by RSS feed, etc.
Website Statistics Service Benefits
By setting the counter on your site, you’ll learn:
- What are the indicators of activity of the audience: the number of visitors, visits and views;
- What are the properties of the audience, geography, hosts, browsers, operating systems and screen resolutions, mobile devices;
- Where there is traffic on the site: direct referrals, search terms, advertising and external transitions;
- How your visitors are browsing the site: entry and exit points, popular pages, transitions on internal and external links;
All the information about the traffic to your site is presented in the form of reports that can be customized, highlighting at each step only the segments that interest you. Reports are available not only through the web interface, but also presented in the form of ready-to-print pdf-files.
The familiar interface makes it easy to switch between time intervals and compare statistics with each other.
I do not use the gathered statistics for targeting advertising, do not share raw data to third parties, do not collect or accumulate personal data of visitors to your website. I reliably protect your registration information
I provide technical support with the service, and promptly update the background information on the reports server logs
Any report can be downloaded in tabular format (csv, tsv or xls), or as a ready-to-print PDF-files
Why Chose Vital Webmaster, LLC?
Properly install and configure the tracking code and check that the code is present on all pages of the site
Customize the tracking code to meet new goals and objectives (if necessary)
Configure reports to track and analyze the work of other contextual advertising systems, including Google, Yahoo, and many other search engines
Configure tracking of subdomains and your online store visitors
Configure the dashboard for easy usability and navigation