In this world, everything is getting older. The life of a website is usually no more than 4-5 years. After this period, it requires a complete reworking or creation of a new modern website. The fact is that the sites need constant work and improvements on their designs.
Is your website design out of date? Do you feel that it does not meet current standards? Maybe your website doesn’t attract customers and has problems with search engine indexing? Or do you want to update a part of your existing site (change the website’s header or add a button)? Then Vital Webmaster can help!
What We Offer You
Vital Webmaster offers website redesign for both small online businesses and corporate sites.
We analyze your website’s structure, internal architecture & other key elements and update them.
We move materials from an old website to a new one and place them to fit your new site's structure.
Make new pages on the site and delete old ones, as well as edit existing pages.
Change of the website layout to ensure ease of use and enhance customer experience.
Create & Update Forms
We add forms to the existing website, i.e. application, registration, contact form, etc.
We transfer the domain and website files to new hosting and change owners and administrators.
Why Chose Vital Webmaster?
Choosing me as your webmaster gives your existing or future site the capability to:
- At will change the structure of the site.
- Create, rename, move sections.
- Edit and add menu items.
- Edit page titles and meta tags.
- Collect site attendance statistics.
- Add news & conduct marketing campaigns.
- Make, update, or delete site pages.
- Get support, and much more…
Vital Webmaster's Simple Steps to a Website Launch
As a website design process, the website redesign process is simple. It has only seven easy-to-follow steps, followed by monthly maintenance and monitoring to ensure your website’s stability and longevity.
When considering redesign, ask yourself these questions:
- How to redesign a site without losing customers?
- How to make the site as user-friendly as possible and not cause inconvenience to customers?
- What needs to be done for an easy transition from an old site to a new design?
- What future updates are needed?
- How to keep website up and functioning?
You know your business better than anyone else (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats). With your help we will evaluate your current website, or discuss options available for the new one.
Vital Webmaster presents the concept outline and schedule for a new website. At this stage it is necessary to find out: 1) The intended audience, 2) How big should be the site from the point of view of the client, 3) Structure of the website (sitemap).
At this stage, we generate visual and navigational ideas that are offered to the client. The Client will continue to provide us with content items for the website until the website design is complete. We will use all available tools to provide you with innovative solutions to Web Design and Internet Marketing.
Review and Presentation
Vital Webmaster will store your final design on a private web server with a temporary domain name which will be provided to you. You will be able to view your website design progress using that temporary link. We meet again to get approval to launch website.
SEO & Promotion
We will help to ensure that your website appears high on popular search engines by doing onsite SEO and help you increase sales/services by attracting targeted visitors to your website through monthly SEO consultation and website promotion.
We will publish your website on the Internet using the hosting information the Client has provided at Phase 4. Any changes after this phase will be made if necessary within 24 hours.
We solve your business problems without you going into the technical aspects of your site and keep your website updated with new applications that can improve your website and other opportunities that may arise and benefit your company's productivity.
Free Website Analysis
Get Free Website Review & Consultation
- Vital Webmaste, a Utah Web Development Company, will review your current website and discuss ways to achieve your goals better online.
- In the course of consultations to promote your website, you will learn about Vital Webmaster’s methods of promotion that you can take to promote your website on the Internet.
- Should you decide to work with Vital Webmaster as your web development company, a free initial web design consultation will give insight into whether your webmaster can realize your idea and help you make the right choice.