I offer free, no-obligation consultations either at your home, at your business or over the phone. I’ll review your current site and discuss ways to better achieve your goals online. After reviewing information about Free no obligation consultations, please send me a note with your questions and I will respond to you as soon as possible.
In the course of consultations to promote the site you will learn about my methods of promotion that you can take to promote your site on the Internet. As a result of the consultation, you will learn about:
- The measures for registration site in directories
- The recommendations of search engines for the most effective promotion
- The possibilities of using the Internet to promote various services
- The possibilities of contextual advertising in various search engines (PPC)
- How to attract visitors to the site and make it more effective.
Marketing analysis of the competitive environment is something that must take place before the development of the site. During our free consultation meeting on Internet marketing, I offer basic questions to help you determine the direction of the marketing strategy of the future site:
- How to analyze the competition and determine their policy on the Internet
- How to analyze your target audience
- How to determine the demand on the Internet for your goods or services
- How to analyze keywords for future site
Internet marketing is the only part of the integrated marketing research needed to identify a coherent strategy, so I am working with a research agencies to determine your company’s requirements for the future website.
You want to create a website, but have not yet selected a web studio? In this case, a free consultation will give insight whether I can realize your idea and help you make the right choice. The project to create a website always starts with negotiations and consultations. After our meeting, you will be able to conclude that whether my professionalism and skills will meet your company’s requirements.
In the preliminary negotiations during a free consultation, we simply answer the questions that will help:
- To formulate goals and objectives of the site
- To determine the design accents aimed at underlining the specifics of your company
- To advise on how to make your website an effective marketing tool
- To generate concept design and define the requirements for the site design.
- To predefine project budget
- To find out the actual timeline needed to create a website